Ken Kaneki Quotes - Its those of us in it. My severe injuries had healed and the sweet taste of blood coated my mouth.


Pin On Tokyo Ghoul

Here are a few quotes from him.

Ken kaneki quotes. Boku to ja tsuriawanai koto gurai. If I were a ghoul you would be long dead Hide. Quotes by Ken Kaneki thyQuotes Quotes by Ken Kaneki I dont want someone to see the good in me.

I wasnt eating ghouls. Kaneki Ken is the protagonist of the series. Im just a college student who likes to read like you could find anywhere.

A tragedy Ken Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 1. Ken Kaneki Quotes About Pain. Never trust anyone too much remember the devil was once an angel.

Kaneki ken quotes tragedy Jul 02 2021 0921 PM Kaneki Quotes - Photo by X-Light Photography from Flickr You can also pick one of your favorite Kaneki quotes below. Ken Kaneki. Kaneki Kens quotes 僕が喰種ならヒデはとっくに死んでると思うよ boku ga guuru nara hide wa tokku ni shinderu to omou yo.

These memorable Tokyo Ghoul quotes can be from any character in the series whether they are a main character like Ken Kaneki or even a side character like Seidou Takizawa or Eto Yoshimura. Tokyo Ghoul Youre wrong. 4If you were to write a story with me in the lead role it would certainly be.

Its not the world thats messed up. We need to stop fighting and start talking. Im the one who was being eaten.

Lucifer was once an angel. Ken Kaneki 金木 研 Kaneki Ken is the main protagonist of the Tokyo Ghoul series. Yes some ghouls walk a path that leaves sorrow in their wake but just like humans we can choose a different path altogether.

Ken Kaneki I think whats necessary is the right distance Instead of mutually tramping on each others existence we should just respect each other a little more. Ken Kaneki. Dont Erase Me All Losses In This World Are Due To A Lack Of Ability.

I already know what will happen to me the next time I wake up. You cannot trust anyone too much. I want someone who sees the bad and still wants me.

Ken Kaneki Im begging you dont make me a killer. We have a lot to learn both your kind and mine. Most people only work for their own ulterior motives.

Kaneki Ken Tokyo Ghoul Quotes. Whats wrong isnt me whats wrong is the world. Black Reaper Kaneki Quotes.

If for arguments sake you were to write a story with me in the lead role it would certainly be. They cling onto you and eventually betray you. Here are the other Kaneki quotes that you can share on your social media.

He was a college student who turns into a one-eyed Ghoul and later becomes Touka Kirishimas husband. Ken Kaneki I was wrong.

Ken Kaneki Why is it that the beautiful things are entwined more deeply with death than with life.


Pin On Anime Quotes


Pin On Tokyo Ghoul


Anime Quote By Me Tokyo Ghoul Quotes Anime Quotes Inspirational Anime Quotes


Tokyo Ghoul Tokyo Ghoul Quotes Ghoul Quotes Tokyo Ghoul Anime


Tokyo Ghoul Quote Tokyo Ghoul Quotes Ghoul Quotes Anime Quotes


Pin On Anime Quotes


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Beautifull Mind


Pin Di Quotes Anime


Pin On Tokyo Ghoul


Pin On Hard Truth


Pin On Anime Quotes


Anime Tokyo Ghoul Animequotes Tokyo Ghoul Quotes Anime Quotes Inspirational Anime Love Quotes


Pin On Anime Sayings


Related Posts